More information on this image is available at the Easton Historical Society in North Easton, MA
Simpson Spring Company, 719 Washington Street, Eastondale,
MA, Water, Soda, Bottle, 1908, info, Easton Historical Society
The development by Oliver Ames and Sons Corporation of the factory and village land use in a rather organic manner with a mix work-related classes created an integrated geographic network. The housing on perimeter edge with factories and business affairs in the center creating the village concept in North Easton. Other important concepts were the Furnace Village Cemetery, Furnace Village Grammar School and the Furnace Village Store, which explains Furnace Village and other sections of Easton.
source: Massachusetts Historical Commission
Description of Washington Street below
719 Washington Street
The quality of the beverages produced by the Simpson Spring Company at 719 Washington Street is dependent on the presence of an important spring. The geological location of the spring -on the western side at the base of the steepest section of an esker, or gravel ridge, running north and south for some two thousand feet -accounts for the reliability of its water supply and for its purity as well. The shelter of the ridge and he abundant ice-free clear water were attractions for the Assawompset Indian settlements, as numerous artifacts found on the site indicate. We can assume that the site was in use by Indians up to King Philip’s War (1675) and until the pestilence that drastically cut down the Indian population soon after. In 1694, William Hayward, one of the first settlers of Easton, built his home about fifteen rods east of the spring. The Hayward house burned in the latter part of the eighteenth century. Around 1800 the land passed into the hands of Samuel D. Simpson. He ran a blacksmith shop on the property as early as 1828 and later a wheelwright shop about 500 feet north of the present factory entrance on the east side of Route 138. Since Simpson also owned the woodland in which the spring was situated for many years prior to its commercial use, the present name, Simpson Spring, was given it by common usage, although many local people referred to it as — Ridge Hill Spring. — The commercial value of the spring was foreseen in 1878 by Samuel Simpson’s grandson-in-law, Frederick A. Howard, a descendent of Elijah Howard of South Easton. In that year about five acres, called the — spring lot, — were conveyed to him. During the summer of 1878 the water was analyzed by the State Assayer and Chemist, Dr. S. Dana Hayes. The Company still has the receipt of that transaction, dated August I, 1878. Dr. Hayes’ fee was fifteen dollars. Mr. Howard built a small wooden building over the spring and the old hollow log or — horn pine butt — as old timers called it, which was wedged into the spring to allow people to fill their containers easily with the cold spring water, was removed. We must assume there as no great alarm over the spring passing as a public watering place. No doubt people felt that if they could get the water delivered to their door it would be worth the loss of access to the spring itself. Frederick A. Howard named his fledging enterprise — The F. A. Howard & Co. Proprietors, South Easton, Mass. — He then fitted a wagon and team to carry stone jugs fashioned with the raised lettering of this company. Right from the beginning a spring water trade was established in Brockton, then called the village by people in Easton, and peddled there to stores, offices, factories (mostly shoe shops) and private residences. Although the mode of transportation has changed, the trade still continues in what was and is in fact a sizable city. Handbills were printed extolling the virtues of the spring water. All sorts of claims were made concerning its medicinal properties. The business was exclusively confined to the spring water until 1880, when Mr. Howard began the manufacture and bottling of carbonated beverages. These had been produced on a large scale in the United States only since the 1870s, although the process for mixing carbon dioxide with water had been long understood. They were safe in bottles only after 1892 when the crown cork was invented. At Simpson Spring the bottling of the carbonated beverages was first done in a small workshop near the South Easton Railroad Station, near Washington Street, but over 1000 feet from the spring. The early manufacture of CO, at Simpson Spring was done by combining calcium carbonate and sulfuric acid in an apparatus called a generator. Water was added to the acid to get the proper proportion of gas released as CO, (H2CO3) and then piped away to the carbonators. As the business grew, the bottling operation was transferred to the immediate vicinity of the spring. Up to 1884, Mr. Howard continued as sole owner of the business. But by that time it had grown to such a relatively large enterprise that it was deemed wise to incorporate it. In that year the Simpson Spring Company was established and incorporated under the laws of the State of Maine, probably because it was more economical to incorporate there. The growth of the business attracted men of stature to it, as the list of the directors of the company as of February, 1889, indicates: President — Honorable Edward Crocker, Brockton, Massachusetts, was also a Director of the Home National Bank, Brockton. Treasurer abs Manager, Frederick A. Howard, additional Directors South Easton, Massachusetts, James S. Hazard, Newport, Rhode Island, a manufacturer of carbonated beverages, General Counsel , Henry Delano, Boston, Massachusetts, (with Cobb, Bates & Yerxa, Honorable L. C. Southard, South Easton, Massachusetts, and Boston, Massachusetts, L. C. Southard became President for about a year in 1892. The labels on the great variety of beverages being sold at this time are of interest. The name -Banner — was a trade name first given the beverages when Frederick A. Howard was sole proprietor of the company. Its symbol was the American flag until the government forbade that after World War I. The name is still used today on some product identifications. As early as 1889 the slogan, — Fine Carbonated Beverages, — was in use. The — curled-end S — trademark was registered in Washington during those formative years. Some extract products’ labels of the late nineteenth century carry the address of — Banner Mfg. Co., South Easton, Mass. — Thi,s apparently was applied to a Jess expensive line of products that the company did not wish to identify directly with the Simpson Spring Company brand. The company had established a reputation for high quality which even its labels protected. ln 1886, an Eastondale boy of sixteen, Edwin H. White, got a job at the Simpson Spring Company. Four years later he became the plant’s superintendent. His experience as a practical chemist grew with his exposure to a business which reeled under the diverse experimentations of its founder, Frederick A. Howard. There were over fifty-four products listed in an old scrapbook, from the traditional lime juice to tincture of rhubarb and extract of checkerberry. The great diversity of products in the 1890s must have kept the employees hopping in the summer months. Nor was Mr. Howard noted for his efficiency in experimenting with food products. When a bushel of oranges of a particular kind were all that was necessary for a test, Frederick A. Howard would order a carload! Winters saw the plant all hut close down in those early days. In 1893 only five men were employed in February. Four of them were on full-time of 60 hours; the fifth, Eli Macomber,was first hired that month to work part-time at twenty-five hours a week for one dollar an twenty-five cents a day. But by the summer of 1910 eighty employees were working at the Company. Annual sales were about one million dollars compared to sales of twelve thousand dollars in 1886. In the late 1920s, perhaps spurred by the Prohibition era’s thirst for mixed drinks, the Company had expanded to employ over one hundred and fifty dollars people. In 1891, the company’s display at the Grand Hall in Boston during the Food and Health Exposition attracted great interest, and other investors were attracted to Simpson Spring Company. Two of them were Oliver Ames II, of North Easton, and Andrew J. Preston, who later became President of the United Fruit Company in Boston. Both of these men helped reorganize the Simpson Spring Company in 1892. The Company was incorporated again, this time under the laws of the State of Massachusetts. Andrew Preston was President until 1905, when he was succeeded by Fred Field, of Brockton. The founder of the company, Frederick A. Howard, left the company shortly thereafter to pursue his Dustless Duster and other inventions. Lime juice was one of the most important products. The limes were shipped from Jamaica in immense casks and were not quite ripe when they arrived. A veritable return shuttle of the Company’s products was exported to Jamaica. Round bottom bottles of ginger ale were sent throughout the Caribbean Islands. The labels were in French on the bottles to Haiti. The juice from the Jamaican limes was filtered through white sand in several stages before bottling. Lime juice was popular for almost a century in the New World until it lost favor about 1940. No ocean vessel ever set out without an ample supply of lime juice as it was not only a good thirst quencher but provided Vitamin C to prevent scurvy on board. Shortly after World War I Edwin H. White discovered that ozone would assist in the keeping quality of the bottled products. The gas 03 was created in a device that caused an electrical malfunction across an air gap between dry mica plates. One of his main tasks then at the Company was to insure that these plates were dry at all times for the ozone had proved effective enough to extend the shelf life of the beverages tremendously. Andrew Preston and Oliver Ames II had left the Company by this time. Edwin H. White, Frederick L. Howard, of Brockton (no relation to the firm’s founder), who had entered the business about 1900, and John 0. Dean, of South Easton, ran the Company into the 1920s. During the booming 1920s the Company expanded its plant considerably, and, consequently, its 50th anniversary in 1928 was a gala occasion. Thousand of visitors were attracted by a new addition which boasted of a· fine new laboratory, syrup room, and spring room. A guest book was kept from that time until 1941, when World War II curtailed much activity of this kind. In 1928 Edwin H. White and Fred L. Howard gained control of the Company. Edwin H. White became President and Fred L. Howard, Treasurer. Edwin H. White’s penchant for improving the company’s flavors and creating new ones with more efficient methods resulted in some of the finest soft drinks known in the trade. With a splendid new laboratory and syrup blending department, the Simpson Spring Company was one of tbe best equipped in the land. In 1935 Mr. White developed a coffee percolation process which had a history of its own. The coffee soda was so successful it attracted the big New York department store, R. H. Macy’s, which contracted for enormous quantities shipped by semi-trailer from the years 1935 to 1941. The war curtailed both the coffee and the sugar necessary for this product. But during the late ’30s New Yorkers were delighted with the coffee soda. A new addition was built and fifteen men worked daily within it labeling and packing the bottles for the Macy trade. The area is still called the Macy Room, even though it has been over thirty years since a truck has left from its docks for New York. Small quantities of coffee soda were sold to the Fox Company, in Hartford, Connecticut, Marshall Field, in Chicago, and even the May Company, in Los Angeles, California. World War II raised cain with the soft drink industry. Sugar was drastically curtailed, as were other raw materials. Glass was in short supply and steel crowns, too. It was a period of make do and few flavors were offered. Ginger Ale and Club Soda were kept in stock but Orangeade only on occasion. Following this war, transportation costs ended the shipping of soft drinks over great distances. For a time the unique coffee drink was packed for S. S. Pierce in Boston under the Robin Hood brand label. Leslie B. White, who had been trained in chemistry at Clark University, Worcester, and did post-graduate work in the same at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, succeeded his father to the Presidency of th, company in I948. In 1952, under his skillful leadership, the Company began to market its first artificially sweetened soft drink (Golden Ginger Ale) being the first in the Boston area to do so. Under Massachusetts law the product could be sold only in drug stores for the first year or two. After eighteen years of highly refining several such cyclamate sweetened flavors, the Federal government banned their use in October, 1969. In June, 1967, the Company first began selling in a nonreturnable bottle, after resisting the use of such a container for many years. The devastating glass manufacturer’s strike in February and March 1968 almost crippled the industry. But returnable bottles saved the company from a serious loss. Even so, stocks were depleted and complete recovery did not return for twelve months fo)lowing the strike. The Teamster’s Union organized the truck drivers and production workers in 1968. The only serious strike before this time had been a two-week one in July, 1960. Edwin H. White’s death in the year 1959 ended an amazing career in the soft drink business. Active to the very last, Mr. White’s picture was taken at his huge roll-top desk just two months prior to his death and now hangs in the office lobby. He was in his 89th year, seventy-two of which were spent at Simpson Spring. His lifelong business partner, Fred L. Howard, died a few years later after having served the company for some sixty years. The present President of the firm is Edwin C. White who was elected in 1967 to succeed his father, Leslie White. During the last several years the indus ry has been undergoing a revolution in the packaging of its products. At no time in the history of the soft drink industry have the changes been more dramatic. It is now concerned with the problem that the proper disposal of the non-returnable bottle has presented and is mindful of the fact that an affluent society will dread a container that might inconvenience. It is currently engaged in studying the possibility of recycling.
excerpt from; History of Easton, Massachusetts, Vol. II, M. McEntee, ET AL, 1886-1974
source: Easton Historical Society
South Easton and Eastondale Fire and Water District
At the turn of the century, this section of Easton consisted of the Town Hall, the Evangelical Congregational Church, the Almshouse, and the Center School, with the one-story Easton Center Depot a little to the east. There were a number of farms along accessory roads like Purchase Street. The village area along Washington Street, from Morse’s square stucco house near the southeastern corner of the intersection of Washington and Grove (now Belmont) Streets to the South Easton Depot south of the Green. Sequasset area, now called Eastondale, included the Eastondale Depot.
Those who were not self-employed or employed in the South Easton/Eastondale area were apt to be workers in one of the many Brockton shoe factories. Transportation to their place of employment was by train via West Bridgewater and Matfield to Campello and locations north. Lighting was by oil, or a reasonable facsimile, since electricity was not available until the first decades of the twentieth century. Police protection was on an informal level and there were no physicians in the South Easton-Eastondale area. At this time each home had its own well and pump. The South Easton-Eastondale Fire and Water District was not organized until 1916. Fire protection was either by neighborhood assistance or had to come from North Easton or Brockton. Such was the case when the Rankin house at the duck farm burned. The duck farm, located on Purchase Street, was owned by James Rankin and employed a number of people. A large wagon load of crated duck, would be shipped each morning from the Easton Center railroad station to destinations throughout the United States. The farmers sold their products by horse and wagon with daily milk routes being serviced. The milk was sold by the quart measure from eight-quart cans kept cool by ice. Seasonal products, such as apples and vegetables, were also sold. Another provision ordered and delivered to the home was meat. South Easton was serviced by Henry Heath and his son, Alfred Heath, who slaughtered their own beef. They delivered on a weekly basis and in the early 1900s two pounds of beef cost approximately twenty-four cents. A large part of their meat business was in smoked meats. Mr. Heath had a large smoke house, and people came from all over the area to have hams and bacon smoked. Many farmers did their own butchering, but had no smoke house, so they brought their meats to the Heath Smoke House. The same kind of services were provided by Cyrus Alger, who had meats and vegetables at his place on Turnpike Street.
The Washington Street area contained the thread mills of the E. J. Morse Company, the post office, the general store operated for many years by the Horace Mitchell family, and the Grammar School (both the old and the new, built in 1903). Further south, at the Easton Green, was the very busy J. 0. Dean grist mill. In back of the mill was the Ross Heel Company which was owned by Mr. Dean’s son-in-law, Edwin Kennedy. This was also where the Puritan rollaway screens were made in the early 1900s. Further south, along Washington Street, were the blacksmith shop, the depot on the left, and a new and thriving company on the right, the Simpson Spring Company. There were several paint and varnish shops in the area, and thermometers were made by the Poole’s on Foundry Street. In the Eastondale area, grain, lumber, and daily provisions were available at James E. Howard and Sons Store. Originally his father, James M. Howard, had operated a store as part of his home on Pine Street before buying the two-and-a-half story structure on Turnpike Street. It was burnt on the evening of October 5, 1930, and it was replaced by a smaller one-story store built on the site and ready for operation by March, 1931, by members of a third generation of the Howard family. Just as the South Easton Post Office was housed in or adjacent to the general store on Washington Street, so also was the Eastondale post office, operated by the Howard family for approximately fifty-five years. Other businesses on Turnpike Street were poultry farms and livery stables.
Many of the residents attended the Evangelical Congregational Church at the CenteL Those in the southern part of Easton who were Catholic would travel by horse and wagon or train to North Easton and the Immaculate Conception Church. In Eastondale. those who did not attend the Congregational Church organized a Unitarian Society.
source: Easton Historical Society
In the year 1915, a second district was established within the town of Easton known as the South Easton and Eastondale Fire and Water District. This district comprises a section of the town about 5 miles long and averaging a little over 1 mile in width lying along the easterly border of the town adjacent to Brockton and West Bridgewater. Its northerly limit is about 2 miles south of the boundary between Easton and Stoughton, and this limit extends from the boundary of the North Easton Village District to the boundary line of the city of Brockton. The North Easton Village District is supplied with water from wells situated in the valley of a tributary of the Coweeset River within the limits of the district. The South Easton and Eastondale Fire and Water District is supplied from separate works through an extension of the pipes of the city of Brockton. The arrangement of the two districts herein described leaves in the extreme northeasterly corner of the town of Easton an area about 2 miles long in a northerly and southerly direction and from miles in width which does not form a part of either district and is practically wholly cut off from the remaining portions of the town. This district, known as Unionville, is inhabited by about ninety families, and, in response to a petition of certain inhabitants thereof, the State Department of Health during the past year investigated the condition of the water supply in Unionville, as a result of which it was found that many of the wells in use were badly polluted, and the Department is informed also that many of them have failed during the dry seasons that have occurred in recent years.
source: Annual Report of the State Board of Health of Massachusetts, 1915
August 23, 1915. To the Board of Water Commissioners, South Easton and Eastondale Fire and Water District, Mr. William N. Howard, Chairman. Gentlemen: — The State Department of Health received from you on Aug. 14, 1915, the following application for the approval by this Department, under the provisions of chapter 232 of the Special Acts of the year 1915, of the taking and use of water from Silver Lake for the water supply of the South Easton and Eastondale Fire and Water District through a contract with the water commissioners of the city of Brockton made under the provisions of said act. In order to comply with the conditions of the special act of 1915, chapter 232 in relation to the South Easton and Eastondale Fire and Water District, it becomes necessary to secure a certificate of approval by the State Department of Health of the source of supply and location of dams, reservoir, wells, etc., in compliance with the section two of said act. The South Easton and Eastondale Fire and Water District is under contract with the city of Brockton, which city is furnishing the district with water from its regular supply which is Silver Lake, which source of supply has already been approved and is under constant inspection by the State Department of Health. The attorneys who are passing upon bonds require, however, that a certificate of approval from the State Department be furnished as the law states. The Department has considered the results of examinations of Silver Lake, the proposed source of supply, by the engineer of the Department and finds that the water is of good quality for domestic use and the supply adequate for the requirements of the South Easton and Eastondale Fire and Water District in addition to those of the city of Brockton and the towns now supplied by that city from Silver Lake. The State Department of Health hereby approves the use of water taken from Silver Lake and supplied through the works of the city of Brockton for the water supply of the South Easton and Eastondale Fire and Water District under the provisions of chapter 232 of the Special Acts of the year 1915.
source: Annual Report of the State Board of Health of Massachusetts, 1915
(1915) A new water district was established during the year in the town of Easton to supply the villages of South Easton and Eastondale. The supply is obtained from the works of the city of Brockton.
source: Annual Report of the State Board of Health of Massachusetts, 1915
In 1915, South Easton and Eastondale Fire and Water District connected to the Brockton water system, which pulled water from Silver Lake in Pembroke. A series of pipes were laid and connections made to houses on Washington, Depot, Turnpike, and Pine Streets. Maps of the district were drawn locating the water connections, identification of the resident’s properties. Illustrated plans of the homes and businesses that connected to the districts water supply. The fire equipment for the South Easton and Eastondale Fire and Water District was housed in a barn on the southeast corner of Depot and Washington Streets. In 1932, the Town of Easton appointed a fire chief to supervise all the town’s fire departments.
source: Massachusetts Historical Commission
Washington Street is referred to in 1719 in the North Purchase records as the road that leads from Joseph Crossman’s to Boston, Joseph Crossman then living at what is now Thomas Randall’s place, on Main Street near Washington Street, in North Easton village. But that part of the street which ran through South Easton village is alluded to before 1700. The first recorded laying out of any part of it is dated September 30, 1726, when it was laid out from just below the South Easton cemetery to the Green. June 18, 1728, it was laid out from the Stoughton line to Joseph Grossman’s, and March 25, 1737, the survey was continued to South Easton, where the survey of September, 1726, began. The old road was quite different from the present, and may be traced most of the way at least throughout District No. 8. It began fifteen rods west of the present road at the Stoughton line, crossed the new road diagonally on the hill where the Dickermans live, kept slightly east of the new road until some distance south of Timothy Marshall’s, then crossed the road southwesterly to avoid the swamp, going to the west of it, and then, as may be still clearly seen, passed nearly due south, coming out into the present road just in front of the Nathan Willis place. South of this the divergence was less than above. The extension of Washington Street southward from the Green was made in 1807. The Stoughton Turnpike Association had then been formed, having been petitioned for as early as 1803. There had been a great wrangle on this question of turnpikes. The General Court in 1805 sent out a committee to view the several routes proposed. The town was not in a pleasant mood. It voted that it wanted a turnpike, but not by the Bay road, nor by the Stoughton road known as Washington Street, nor by Gilmore’s route. The town was however overruled, and not only was the turnpike by Gilmore’s route allowed, but the Stoughton route was also allowed. The Stoughton Turnpike Association was formed, and on petition to the Court of Sessions at Taunton a committee, consisting of the Hon. Stephen Bullock of Rehoboth, Samuel Tobey, Esq., of Berkley, James Williams and James Tisdale of Taunton, and John Pool of Easton, was appointed, and proceeded to lay out a road "our rods wide as the law directs. This was done September, 1807. The divergence from the old road has been indicated above, and the survey was most carefully made. Some of the older residents of Easton will be interested in knowing who the then land-owners were, in their order from the Stoughton line to the intersection with the Taunton and South Bridgewater Turnpike. They were Joseph Morse, Ebenezer Dickerman, James Dickerman, Joseph Drake, Widow Drake, Elijah Smith, Ephraim Willis, Jonathan Leonard, Ebenezer Randall, Hopestill Randall, Esquire Guild, Dr. Seth Pratt, Esquire Guild, Thomas Willis, Widow Pratt’s improvement to the well of water and Sever Pratt by’ the burying-place, Calvin Howard, Abial Mitchell, part on the old road, and Lyman Wheelock, and on the old road, Barney Randall, Bela Reed, Esquire Guild, Phineas Randall, and Daniel Randall; same course eight rods on the old road to the Green, James Guild, James Willis, Daniel Randall, Edward Howard [Hayward], Israel Alger, Isaac Lothrop, John Lothrop, Asa Howard, Roland Howard, ending at the Boston and Bristol Turnpike. There was no turnpike gate on this road in Easton, but there was one in Stoughton. The part of the old road south of the Methodist meeting-house to its intersection with the turnpike was discontinued in 1809, that south of this place to the Nathan Willis place in 1812, and that from the Stoughton line to the turnpike in 1815.
source: History of Easton, William L. Chaffin, 1886
In June, 1697, an initial layout took place for the Taunton and South Boston Turnpike which ran from the Stoughton town line through Unionville, into South Easton to the Raynham border. Before the survey in 1726, in the 1710s, in the North Purchases records as the "road that leads from Joseph Crossman’s to Boston." Joseph Crossman lived near what later became known as Dailey’s Corner. In a survey that took place in 1726, the old road began a little west of the present road at the Stoughton line, crossed the new road on the hill by the Dickerman’s property and stayed a little east of the new road past the Washington Street and Timothy Marshall’s house a little way south to take the bend to avoid the swamp south of Timothy’s place. In 1803, the Stoughton Turnpike Association petitioned the state’s General Court for a (Washington Street) road contrary to other suggested paths. In 1805, the General Court sent a Committee to view the proposals for different routes. In 1807, the Committee, as directed by the General Court laid the chosen road (Washington Street). The route, South Boston and Taunton Turnpike, aka, Taunton and South Boston Turnpike, went from Taunton Green to the so called Blue Hill Turnpike, which was completed in 1809. Showing on the 1852, 1855 and the 1871 maps, the new turnpike divided the travel between Boston and Taunton with the older road, called Bay Road in the northern end of Easton. In 1898, the Taunton and South Boston Turnpike, which included Stoughton at the time, was named as a state road. Showing the street on the map, in 1900, the Easton Street Railway was organized to construct a street car line that ran through Unionville. In the Volume 2 of History of the Town of Easton, Margaret McEntee and other historians, wrote on page 52 about the Easton Street Railway, starting in 1903, ran street cars from Stoughton Square through Unionville to Morse’s Corner on tracks in the middle of Washington Street. The line took on a nickname Joy Line because it looked like the conductor and driver were having fun because of the low ridership that made them feel like going for a ride. The line did not operate in the winter. The line was taken over by the Bristol and Norfolk Street Railway. The merger was not enough to save the Easton line which ceased operations in 1904. In the 1920s, the turnpike getting known as Washington Street in Unionville was given the designation by the State of Route 138. It became the first two-lane concrete constructed highway in Easton. In 1947, the State announced plans to take the traffic off Route 138, to be known as Route 24, along with Route 138, are both built parallel to an old Indian trail. In 1958, the relocated Route 138 portion of Route 24 was opened alleviating traffic through Unionville at the time. On a geographical note, Washington Street is the high point line dividing the water sheds of the Queset Brook on the western side and the Dorchester Meadow Brook, running parallel between Washington Street and the Brockton line."
source: History of Unionville, Carl B. Holmander, 2014
, Easton , Massachusetts , Bristol , Historical , Vintage , Ames , History , Center , Image , Maps , Places , Sites , Houses , Macris , Registry , National , Historic , Commission , Interior , People , Village , Simpson , Spring , Museum , Station , Out , Door , Bay , House , Property , Town , District , Bridge , Washington , Shovel , Rail , Furnace , Botanical , Fence , Shop , Index , Wooster , Flower , Asahel , Park , Garden , Coe , Elementary , Road , Society , Home , Main , Wall , Pond , North , Governor , Site , Farm #Washington #Street #Simpson #Spring #Company #Howard #Company #Washington #Street #South #Easton #info #Easton #Historical #Society
Сожалеем, что вы поставили низкую оценку!
Позвольте нам стать лучше!
Расскажите, как нам стать лучше?